When you find yourself with an accounting or tax dilemma without the right answer Rives & Associates, Outsourced Accounting Services can help. Yours may not be a Fortune 500 company – yet – but it will be treated like one by delivering the expertise, value and resources of a medium sized firm at a reasonable price.
When might I need outsourced accounting services?
Small and growing businesses often need accounting and tax assistance and as your business grows, you are subject to increased reporting requirements, financial needs and more complicated tax situations.
You want advise on a regular basis catered to your business situation. We will even attend your board meetings or host meetings at our office.
Our services include:
- Assistance with QuickBooks, MAS90, Peachtree, and other accounting packages
- Bank reconciliation’s
- Client on-site assistance in month-end closings — using various general ledger packages
- Invoicing and check writing
- Monthly and quarterly payroll and sales tax returns
- Monthly financial statements for management use only
- Monthly write-up and preparation of financial statements
- Payroll check processing
- Preparation of corporate and individual income tax returns
- Temporary on-site accounting assistance in all areas
Why should I engage Rives & Associates?
We offer a wide array of tax and accounting services for a variety of small business clients in many different industries including but not limited to, manufacturing, services, distribution, retail, restaurant, insurance and construction.
Collectively, our staff has more than 100 years of accounting experience and consistently attends continuing professional education courses annually. This commitment to ongoing education helps our staff maintain a high-level of expertise in accounting principles, regulatory changes and the latest developments in tax and accounting law changes.
What else should I consider?