Fraud Examination/Forensic Accounting
It is estimated that the average organization loses 5% of its revenues to fraudulent activity according the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2012 Report to the Nations. Can your organization afford to lose its hard earned revenues to waste and abuse? It is critical when fraudulent activity is suspected, that the matter be investigated in a timely and efficient manner and with the upmost confidence and confidentiality. Jay E. Sharpe, CPA, CFE leads our fraud examination and forensic accounting services. He is a member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and is on the Board of the Central Carolina Chapters of ACFEs.
We offer the following fraud and forensic accounting services:
- Fraud examination
- Forensic accounting services
- Investigations of theft of organization resources and assets
- Trial Services: Expert testimony and written reports
- Vendor relationship and conduct evaluations
- Bankruptcy analysis
- Search for unreported income and assets
- Assess the risks of fraud to your organization
- Internal control review
- Fraud prevention, detection and deterrence
- Due diligence analysis
If your organization is in need of any of the services above, please contact our experts.
Central Carolina Chapter